Dear Patients, we are open!
As we welcome you back, we want to assure you that safe treatment is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from our professional organizations and the CDC. Feel free to ask us about these changes. The following are examples of some changes:
- Screening questions will be asked before your appointment. Please open and view this form. COVID Questionnaire
- If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please call our office 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
- We ask you to come into our office alone. If absolutely necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with a patient.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- We ask you to use hand sanitizer as you come into the office.
- We ask that EVERYONE who enters the office wear a face covering or mask until we ask you to remove it in the treatment room
- Because of the increased personal protective equipment being worn as well as changes to our heating/air conditioning/airflow/air filtering systems, we ask you to prepare for greater extremes of TEMPERATURE in our office.
Obviously, there are and will be other changes as well.
In summary, we just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued trust in us as we continue to provide oral healthcare to you. We will update you as we navigate through the “new normal”, and look forward to the satisfaction of serving you in the best ways possible again.
Drs. Rich and Susan Strikwerda and staff.
Strikwerda Family Dentistry
181 West 35th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.