LIMITED REOPENING JUNE 1ST - DETAILS BELOW
As we reopen our dental practice on June 1, I want to take time to say thank you to our patients for bearing with us during this unprecedented 2 1/2 month closure of our office. Although during this time we have tried to answer and somewhat manage the issues that have come up, we unfortunately have a tremendous backlog of people needing urgent care, as well as preventive care.
Because of new guidelines, restrictions and regulations concerning patient and staff safety, we are unlikely to be able to see patients as quickly and efficiently as we would like for at least a period of time. We will do our best to accommodate you, but are asking in advance for your patience with us as we deal with this.
In light of this, we will begin by exclusively seeing patients needing urgent care. We hope to then begin to add other care, including hygiene in mid and late June.
As we welcome you back. We want to assure you that safe treatment is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from our professional organizations and the CDC. Feel free to ask us about these changes. The following are examples of some changes:
- Screening questions will be asked before your appointment. Please open and view this form. COVID Questionnaire
- If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please call our office 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
- We ask you to come into our office alone. If absolutely necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with a patient.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- We ask you to use hand sanitizer as you come into the office.
- We ask that EVERYONE who enters the office wear a face covering or mask until we ask you to remove it in the treatment room
- Because of the increased personal protective equipment being worn as well as changes to our heating/air conditioning/airflow/air filtering systems, we ask you to prepare for greater extremes of TEMPERATURE in our office.
Obviously, there are and will be other changes as well.
In summary, we just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued trust in us as we continue to provide oral healthcare to you. We will update you as we navigate through the “new normal”, and look forward to the satisfaction of serving you in the best ways possible again.
Drs. Rich and Susan Strikwerda and staff.
Strikwerda Family Dentistry
181 West 35th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Office Hours: (Mon. 7:30 - 5:00); (Tues. 8:00 - 7:00); (Wed./Thurs. 8:00 - 5:00); (Fri. 7:00 -12:30)
Follow us on Social Media:
Dental Care Services That Begin With a Smile!
When you visit Strikwerda Family Dentistry in Holland Michigan, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.